Raycop UVC Anti-Bacterial Allergy Vacuum
Raycop sanitizes fabric surfaces with UV light, eliminating dust mites, bacteria, pollen, mold and mildew. The HEPA filter captures 99.9% of common allergens like dust, pollen and mold.
RAYCOP efficiently sanitizes fabric surfaces: UV light deactivates the DNA in dust mites, bacteria, pollen, mold and mildew; pulsating pads loosen dust mite matter and dirt trapped within fabrics; optimized suction eliminates particles without harming fabrics; and the HEPA filter captures 99.9% of common allergens like dust, pollen and mold. Unlike your vacuum, which picks up the dust and debris that you can see, RAYCOP combats the potentially harmful microorganisms that you can’t see.
RayCop uses a three stage process to remove dust mites from bedding:
• UVC light kills 99.9% of live dust mites
• Vibrating pad causes the release of dust mites and their feces that are hooked into bedding and upholstery
• The Vacuum captures all dust mites and dust mite feces shaken free by the Vibrating Pad
Two stage micro allergy filtration will capture dust mites and their feces as well as bed bugs so they are not released back into the air:
• The washable Dust Filter Cartridge captures large dust and debris
• The second Allergy Filter captures micro-particles allowing only fresh clean air to be sent into the room
The RayCop uses a 254 nanometer light wave which quickly destroys the DNA and cell membranes of virtually all microorganisms
The Vibrating pad rumbles 3,6000 times per minute
Vibrating pad can be turned off when using the RayCop on hard surfaces
Laboratory tests prove that the RayCop significantly reduces dust mites and bacteria in bedding
Lightweight at only 2.7 Kg
Small in size at H 152.4 x W 355.6 x D 304.8 mm