Abatement Predator 750
A portable air scrubber for creating and maintaining negative pressure and removing airborne contaminants during construction, renovation and remediation projects. Time and cost-savings innovations that make this a must-have tool in every restorer’s truck.
2 in stock
Abatement Technologies is a leader in the design and manufacture of powerful abatement products. Their products are reliable and help protect you from harmful particulates, bioaerosols and volatile organic compounds to improve your indoor air quality.
Since their founding in 1985, more than 10,000 environmental abatement and HVAC contractors, commercial building owners, facility managers and hospital infection control specialists have trusted Abatement Technologies products. These professionals recognize that our products lead the way in design, performance, quality and reliability.
Best-in- class features that set the PRED750 apart include:
• More Airflow in a Lightweight 16 Kg Cabinet – 200-750cfm variable speed airflow capable of providing 6 air changes per hour (ACH) in containment areas as large as 140-170cm³
• Strong, Double-Wall Design – Combination rotational molded and injection molded high- density polyethylene cabinet provides the precision and ruggedness to stand up to the toughest jobsite conditions
• Special Cabinet Resin – Roto-molded body components are made from UL94HB flame retardant resin with EPA-registered microbial growth and UV inhibitors
• Easy to Decontaminate – Unique TEFGARD® finish makes the cabinet easy to clean and keeps it looking good
• Better Filter Clearance & Access – Unique “no tools needed” cabinet design provides easy access for fast pre-filter and HEPA filter replacement
• “Zero Bypass” Cabinet Design – Robust gasket protects against pre-filter bypass while the rigid, dual wall sealing surface ensures that dirty air cannot bypass the HEPA filter and compromise filtration efficiency
• Increased Mobility – Integral, heavy-duty flip-up style transport handle and perfect weight balance make it a snap to hand carry the PRED750HC to and from the jobsite
• Low Amperage Draw
Certifications: QEC Global
Motor Rating: 150W
Power Supply: 110˜120V AC/60Hz
Current: 1.9 amps or less
Net Weight: 16Kg